- When a Cloud is A Pirate Ship
- Randy’s Twelve Step Program To Help Lawyers Own and Combat Information Hoarding
- Win a Full Year of MER (2013) on RIM on Demand!
- Don’t be Run by Fear
- Win a Full Year of MER (2012) on RIM on Demand!
- Organization Transformation
- Notification vs Approval Process
- Hon. Judge Scheindlin Comments on Rules Amendment Process
- A Snapshot: The MER Conference and Records Management
- Cultural Challenges in Companies Addressing Structured Data Systems
Categories"Stuff" ARMA Beginners/Prospective Attendees Best Practices in E-Records Management Big Data Case Studies Cloud Conceptual Culture Destroying Dead Data E-Mail E-Records Discovery Exhibitors Focused Precon GARP/ARM Guest Posts How-To-Do Information Governance Keynotes Legal MERmails MER Program Networking Operational Podcast Renowned Speakers RIM on Demand Sharepoint Technical Themes Top Ten Video
- Data visualisation catches up | | dataviz and d... on Data visualisation catches up
- When a Cloud is A Pirate Ship | eMERgent on Blog Submissions
- Richard Lauwers on Win a Full Year of MER (2012) on RIM on Demand!
- Hon. Judge Scheindlin Comments on Rules Amendment Process | Information Governance & eDiscovery Snapshot | Scoop.it on Hon. Judge Scheindlin Comments on Rules Amendment Process
- Some predictive coding resources useful for UK lawyers « e-Disclosure Information Project on What is “Predictive Coding”?